Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Wednesday 2 November 2016

A Perpetual Calendar Gift

Some time ago I made myself a perpetual calendar for the studio using Graphic 45's Time to Flourish collection which was admired by my lovely mother in law each time I used it as a header for my monthly workshop schedules. So, when I saw the Children's Hour collection, also by Graphic 45, I decided to use this to make a similar calendar as a gift for her and took a few photos before sending it off to her.

I used the 8x8 paper pad, the 6x6 coordinating paper pad, and half a pack of ephemera cards plus 6 sheets of A3 330gsm cream cardstock for the project, which I then bound with 11/4" bind it all rings.


Each double page has a large pocket, made from the Ephemera Cards, to store appointment cards, a small calendar tab for that month, a small diary page to write in birthdays etc and, as I had so many leftovers, a 3" card and envelope to match that month's colours.

I do hope she likes it!

Back soon

Val x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment