Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Workshop News

 
The new March Workshop Schedule for Snazzys is over at http://www.snazzystampingandscrapbooking.co.uk/page47aa.html 
including TWO guest workshops by THE amazeballs Hels Sheridan. The eagle eyed amongst you would have spotted the clue was in the photo, reproduced with the kind permission of Hels.
 
Day one of our Hels Fest is a dose of Melt Pot Magic on Saturday 16 March, day two on Sunday 17 March is a paperblocked canvas (look above and be amazed!).For full details follow the link above and scroll down to the date you want.
 
Every month we teach a very eclectic mix of projects, with everything from cards & ATCs to canvases & inky stuff. This one is my favourite in March so far....,  or at least for today..... you know how it is lol!
 
 
When people ask me 'what do you teach at Snazzys?' I never really know what to say - some cards, a few mini books, altered bits, a canvas or three? Sooo.... over the next week or so I thought I would share with you the projects I have taught at Snazzys in January, and I have left the January timetable up at http://www.snazzystampingandscrapbooking.co.uk/page47aa.html so you can read the little bits of blurb too. I think it was a typical month's workshops with a real mix of projects so you can decide for yourselves what on earth it is that I teach at Snazzys lol!
 
Back soon xx

2 comments: