Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Monday 21 January 2013

Stockroom Overflow

Hello there, I have been trying to post this for almost two weeks but Mr Blogger stopped letting me load any images stored on my computer. At his suggestion I tried to access Blogger via a different search engine to overcome this problem and have ended up with a toolbar I didn't install, I don't want, and I can't get rid of - and it hasn't solved my problem with Mr Blogger either. Next stop Mr Norton who we pay to help stop this kind of thing happening ! Grrr :-x
 
Anyway, now I have finally managed to load the image I wanted.........
 
 
......you can see the clearout of our stockroom continues with almost 600 lines with at least 25% off.
 
We have Making Memories tool at 50% off, Hero Arts clear, wood and cling stamps, some with 25% off but most with 50% off, lots of other stamps including unmounted rubber plates from The Artistic Stamper with 50% off. Our Chapel Road Artstamps plates in the older packaging are all 25% off too.
 
From our normal stock we have Halloween/Christmas Stampers Annonymous plates by Tim  Holtz and Dylusions with 25% off, and plates #1 to #71 from Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 range also have 25% off.
 
We will continue to add more items over the coming weeks so do stop by our online store at http://www.snazzysstore.com/ and check out what's on offer.
 
P.S I'm thinking it's time to part company with Mr Blogger and so I would be interested in which platform you would recommend if you have a mo to share.
 
Many thanks xx
 
 

3 comments:

  1. If you go in to HTML when composing your post then you should be able to upload your pix. Save the post and then switch back to compose to write your text. It's how I've been operating for over a week - wondering if and when the blogger.com IT fairy will be back at her desk to fix it!

    Some people I know defected to wordpress but came back only a short time later

    GOOD LUCK

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your help, will give it a go tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger stopped letting me upload but it's because I had run out of free space {4 years of free uploading wasn't a bad run} I now have to pay a small fee for more space, the same happened to the rest of the DT I believe.

    ReplyDelete