Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Sunday 3 June 2012

New Design Team..............Packs

Ahah! You thought I wasn't going to manage to keep the BIG news to myself, well.....sorry for the tease but you will just have to pop over to the DT blog tomorrow where Gillian will share that with you!
Anyways, here is what our fabby Design Team will be working with for their next projects. With all things Jubilee and Olympic in the wind they have the beautifully detailed Darkroom Door London plates, the London set of chipboards from Tando, and a Versafine Satin Red inkpad (London buses you see!).
Now before I go, a word about Darkroom Door stamps. The eagle eyed amongst you will have spotted the absence of the iconic tins- and no Natalie it isn't because in my addiction to all things DD I have snaffled the lot!

Darkroom Door have had a revamp, and the previously unmounted stamps which came in the said tins, will now be cling mounted and will come in DVD cases, with the previous price point maintained - I know, I know but don't shoot the messenger! (If you feel the way I do about cling, then just whip it off and clean up with a spot of Undu. I haven't managed to salvage the cling for someone else to use, but perhaps that's down to my haste to get the stamps inky.)

The large, previously unmounted, Background stamps, the Wordblocks, and the Photostamps, will remain in their original packaging style, but will also have the cling treatment and a small increase in price.
Gradually, all our new stocks are coming in the new format but we do still have some designs in the old style tins. I am marking these with an asterisk as I am loading them onto the new online store, but if you would especially like to check if we have the plate you want in the tin, then just give us a call.

That's all for now, off to plod on with the data input. Have a great, if a bit soggy, Bank Holiday. xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment